Thursday, March 3, 2016

World Book Day

Hello, friends! I have just discovered that it is World Book Day. Therefore, here are some of my favorite books.

  • "First Test" by Tamora Pierce
  • "The Horse and His Boy" by C.S. Lewis
  • "Redwall" by Brian Jacques
  • "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J. K. Rowling
  • "Hope Was Here" by Joan Bauer
  • "Ender's Shadow" by Orson Scott Card
  • "Shadow Spinner" by Susan Fletcher
  • "Dragonflight" by Anne McCaffrey
  • "The Lightning Thief" by Rick Riordan
  • "Shiloh" by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
What are some of your favorite books? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love "Hope is Here," as well as the first 3 Harry Potter books. "Wonder" was an excellent read as well. I am also a fan of anything by Mo Willems. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I love the Pigeon books by Mo Willems. I'll have to check out Wonder! It looks really good.

      Delete

The In-Between

Hello, friends, and welcome back to Iowa Girl Meets World! In this episode, Iowa Girl sits in a borrowed chair in her bedroom and contemplat...