Sunday, January 10, 2021

Fiction Prompts #4: Light

Hello, friends! Tanner's prompt for today is Light.


"You light up my life."

Daisy groaned. "Come on, enough with the puns already!"

"Did you hear the one about the party at the light bulb factory?"

"Don't..."

"It was pretty lit!"

"Andi!"

"What? I'm happy! In fact, I'm -"

"Delighted, yes, I've got it!"

"And we're installing light fixtures in my new place, which is close to yours and close to my new place of employment. Give me this moment, Daisy!"

Daisy put her screwdriver down and gave Andi a fixed look. "Have you thought about what color you're going to paint your bedroom?"

"Not yet, why?"

"What's blue and not very heavy?"

Andi thought for a second, then grinned. "Light blue!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The In-Between

Hello, friends, and welcome back to Iowa Girl Meets World! In this episode, Iowa Girl sits in a borrowed chair in her bedroom and contemplat...